Internet content filtering that complies with the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA) including an account to create unique and customized profiles based on a library of content categories. The filtering service extends to such mobile devices as laptops, tablets, iPads, smart devices, etc. that go home with students and/or staff. A rack appliance for content filtering including setup and software is provided. For existing appliances in place, a maintenance fee is required.
NOTE: A minimum of 25 computers is required. Both the annual subscription and an appliance must be selected if a direct connection to ESC-20 for Internet service is not in place. Internet service clients may obtain this service with the content filtering subscription ONLY.
- Block access to Internet websites using categories such as adult, violence, illegal, hacking, drugs, dating, etc.
- Control access to online applications such as online chat and instant messenger programs, P2P programs, FTP programs, gaming and more.
- Create custom website block and allow lists for specific website domains and/or sites.
- Assign nicknames to uniquely identify computers.
- Setup different filtering groups to allow for different sets of filtering rules.